I like to cook squash but I am not strong enough to cut through it! There is no way I could cut a spaghetti squash in half to bake in the oven. Luckily, you can make spaghetti squash in your crock pot and no muscle is required!!
1. Thoroughly wash your squash.
2. Pierce the squash 5-6 times with a sharp knife.
3. Place in crock pot with 1.5 cups of water. Cook on low for 6 hours.
4. Carefully remove squash from crock pot and let cool for 30 minutes before handling.
5. Slice spaghetti squash in half (much easier now that it’s been cooked!).
6. Scoop out the seeds and pulp with a spoon.
7. Use a fork to separate “noodles.”
8. Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce!